** Entries for the Giveaway are now closed! The winners will be posted shortly **
9 Cookbooks – Up to 9 Winners! – Do you ever find yourself hoarding cookbooks for years and years, in hopes that they may prove useful one day? Cookbooks, foodie magazines, if it is recipe related, then I confess to an addiction. The fact that I also review cookbooks really doesn’t help.
It is rare that I ever come across a cookbook that I really don’t like, but many just don’t fit my day to day style or dietary needs. So I am using our move as a wonderful excuse to clean things out and pass these unused, like-new cookbooks onto some people who can use them, which could include you!
These are cookbooks I have reviewed for Go Dairy Free (all are helpful for dairy-free living, some are also vegan, multiple food allergy-friendly, gluten-free, etc.), so I will link to my reviews for more information.
Because of the whole dairy-free cookbook theme thing, I am going to do something a little different on the giveaway this time around. Here is how it will work:
Share a dairy-free recipe that you enjoy in the comments for this post and you will be entered to win your book(s) of choice! As a bonus, I will compile the “winner” recipes and feature them on Go Dairy Free with credits to you (and link to your blog if applicable). I spend so much time experimenting and posting recipes myself, but I really want to know more about the wonderful foods that you all enjoy most!
Here are some general guidelines or un-guidelines:
- This need not be a fancy recipe and you need not always be dairy-free yourself. But the recipe should be free from milk-based ingredients (vegan recipes are welcome, but eggs and meat are okay too).
- It can be a recipe that is already shared on your blog or otherwise … as long as it is a recipe that represents you and the foods you enjoy.
- Recipes for the fall or for the holiday season are encouraged (but not necessary), to keep them timely for everyone who would like to trial them!
- Please, no copyright infringement, and give credit where credit is due.
- Post the recipe in the comments section, and also note which cookbook(s) you would like to win. If you have your eye on multiple books, feel free to list them in order of preference.
- You can enter up to 3 times, with 3 different recipes (make sure to list each recipe in a separate comment to get an entry for each one).
Now, onto the cookbook prizes …
Food Allergy Survival Guide: Surviving and Thriving With Food Allergies and Sensitivities by Vesanto Melina, MS, RD; Jo Stepaniak, MSEd; and Dina Aronson, MS, RD (my review)
Authentic Chinese Cuisine: All Vegan Recipes for the Contemporary Kitchen by Bryanna Clark Grogan (my review)
Enemy of the Steak: Vegetarian Recipes to Win Friends and Influence Meat-Eaters by Nikki & David Goldbeck (my review)
The Allergy Self-Help Cookbook: Over 350 Natural Food Recipes Free of All Common Food Allergens by Marjorie Hurt Jones, R.N. (my review)
Nonna’s Italian Kitchen: Delicious Home-Style Vegan Cuisine by Bryanna Clark Grogan (my review)
Since I am giving away multiple books (up to 9 winners!), please do pass the word on to others who may find one of these cookbooks useful! You have until Wednesday, September 23rd to enter …Good luck!
Filed Under: Giveaways